Friday, April 11, 2008

Here they are!








Well, I finally have found the time to get these new pics up and a lot has happened since Easter!
Annalee had her first BIG fall of her life! She took a head dive on the sidewalk outside our front porch! She was so excited to see our neighbors across the street and so eager to say hi to them that she just tripped over her own two feet! Lots of blood and tears, but she survived! (such a trooper!) We also had our first stomach virus! YUCK! No pictures of that!! ha ha!! These are two times that I wish I could have taken her place. Yes- I would have gladly gone through these two things for her. I guess that's what being a mom is sometimes about- wanting to take the pain away from your child. But we made it through these rough times and have been playing outside every chance that we could!
She loves being outside and she also loves her blanket! But sleeping is not really her thing! I look forward to when the weather is a little more cooperative and we can play outside more!






2 comments:

stan, tasha, isabella and gabrielle said...

Oh Les! I know that must have hurt. Isabella smacked her eye on a bathroom drawer the other day, and her only response was to stop playing for a second. Babies are tough, but it's awful when they're hurt. -- I love the pictures of her outside. Those little curls are adorable!

Kim said...

Ouch! Poor girl.