Monday, May 12, 2008

New Faces and Moves

Well, Annalee has been very full of herself lately. She is quite the trooper overcoming 2 ear infections with 3 shots in 3 days. (yes, she had to go to the doctor 3 days in a row and get a shot each day!!!) It was awful! But she managed to fight through and is now back to being healthy and being herself. This is her new face she makes. It is the cutest!!! If you tell her to "Make the face" this is what you get! And her new move is "Hands on your hips." If you say it, you get it! This is the best picture I could get of that. And if your wondering, that is my red sports bra hanging from her neck. She ran into my bathroom and came back out with it on like this! She really pays attention when I'm getting dressed! : ) I'm so glad she's feeling better!

No comments: