Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Things are Busy Around Here

Well, things have been really busy here around our house lately. Annalee is growing everyday. She's finding new things to climb on, new things to play with and just growing up too fast! Here she is riding her Rocking Elephant that Nannie and PawPaw gave her for Christmas. She can get on and off all by herself now and loves it! She thinks she is such a Big Girl! (and she is!) Not only do we have all these new things going on with Annalee, but I'm also getting ready to start Kingdom Kids at Church. (it's like Mother's Day Out) We go on Tuesdays and Thursdays and I teach a 4 year old class while Annalee is going to be in the Toddler class this year. So, we are having meetings and getting things all set up for that! Plus football season has begun and around our house that is a BIG deal!



Here is Annalee climbing on the coffee table. I don't just let her do this, but if I turn my back for long enough she climbs up there and just laughs! We're starting to learn what No means!

And here she is eating a powdered doughnut! See all the powder on her face! Too cute! More to come soon!!

1 comment:

Angie and Jason said...

She is so precious. I just want to squeeze her. Tatum also enjoys the coffee table when I am not looking!! :) They grow up way TOO fast!