Tuesday, June 24, 2008

"I Did It!"

"I did it!" That's what Annalee said on Monday after she pee peed in the potty for the first time! Here is her first picture after she did it! How cute is she? She was and still is so proud of herself! I'm so proud of her too! She really has shown no interest in the potty at all. But on Sunday night she wanted to sit on the big toilet. Well, silly me totally forgot that the potty chair we got came with an attachment to fit on the toilet seat! : ) So, there I was Sunday night holding her up on the potty. Later on that night (the light bulb went off ) and I remembered that we had this attachment and I put it on. Well, on Monday Annalee was very interested in what it was. So, before her nap she wanted to sit on it. I let her and the next thing I knew she was doing it!!! I cheered and cheered for her! Since then, she hasn't done again- but that's okay! She has sat there a few times, but nothing happened. Her favorite thing to do, though, is to wipe! I don't know why, but she loves to tear the paper off and wipe. (which she is doing in the picture!) I am just so proud of her. She is growing up so fast. I cried a little on Monday just thinking about it all. She'll be 18 months old on July 4- what a big girl!

2 comments:

stan, tasha, isabella and gabrielle said...

Yay Annalee!!! I can just hear you yelling and cheering. It's a moment worth celebrating. :)

Kim said...

Congratulations, Annalee!!!